This year, enjoy more time with family to hide the Easter eggs and less time worrying about serving a great meal. Bennett’s is offering three ways to enjoy a beautiful spread with friends and family so you have more time to simply enjoy your day.
Complete Take-Home Easter Family Meal: Pick Up April 7-9
Bring home our Easter family style meal that feeds 4. This meal includes house baked and sliced ham, roasted asparagus, buttered mashed potatoes, choice of family sized Caesar or green salad, a dozen rolls with butter, and hollandaise and sweet jalapeno sauces for $89. Pre-order in Sacramento. Pre-order in Roseville.
Easter Weekend Brunch: April 8-9 (9am-2pm)
Join us for our brunch menu featuring eggs benedict, stuffed French toast, lox & bagel plate, plus much more. Don’t forget to try our Mimosa Bottle Service! Reserve Sacramento. Reserve Roseville.
Easter Weekend All-Day Special Menu Items: April 8-9 (starting @ 11am)
Enjoy the following special items on our All-Day Menu.
- Baked Ham & Asparagus – roasted ham, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, sausage gravy
- Steak & Lobster – filet paired with cold water lobster tail, roasted asparagus, and drawn butter
- Roasted Prime Rib Dinner – slow roasted prime rib, mashed potatoes, and au jus
- Crab & Shrimp Enchiladas – Mexican wild shrimp and snow crab, wrapped up around Monterey jack cheese, and habanero pesto cream sauce
- Lobster Cobb Salad – lobster medallions, salad greens and arugula, avocado, tomato, bacon, and blue cheese, with lemon vinaigrette
- Strawberry Shortcake – fresh berries and biscuit with sweetened cream, mint and sugar dust