This year, enjoy more time with family to hide the Easter eggs and less time worrying about serving a great meal. Bennett’s is offering three ways to enjoy a beautiful spread with friends and family so you have more time to simply enjoy your day.
Complete Take-Home Easter Family Meal: Pick Up April 15-17
Bring home our Easter family style meal that feeds 4. This meal includes house baked and sliced ham, roasted asparagus, buttered mashed potatoes, choice of family sized Caesar or green salad, a dozen rolls with butter, and hollandaise and sweet jalapeno sauces for $89. Pre-order your Easter Meal here. (Pre-orders begin Friday, April 1st. Ready to pick up after 3pm on Saturday and all day Sunday from 11 am hot)
Easter Weekend Brunch: April 16- 17 (9am-2pm)
Join us at Bennett’s Kitchen for our brunch menu featuring eggs benedict, stuffed French toast, lox & bagel plate, plus much more. Don’t forget to try our Mimosa Bottle Service! We highly recommend making a reservation here.
Easter Weekend All-Day Special Menu Items: April 16 – 17 (starting @ 11am)
Enjoy the following special items on our All-Day Menu.
- Baked Ham & Asparagus – house baked ham, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus & hollandaise sauce
- Steak & Lobster – filet paired w/ a cold water lobster tail, roasted asparagus & drawn butter
- Roasted Prime Rib Dinner – slow roasted prime rib, mashed potatoes & au jus
- Pan Roasted Halibut – Alaskan halibut, roasted asparagus, mango salsa
- Shrimp & Scallop Sautée – mushrooms, artichoke hearts, garlic, shallot’s & beurre blanc, fresh chives
- Prime Aged Bone in Rib Eye for Two
- Out of the Oven Butter Cake – served w/ vanilla ice cream & blueberries
- Strawberry Shortcake – fresh berries, orange zest, grandma’s drop biscuit, house sweetened cream